Town Day
.....maybe?
The temperatures here have been getting warmer and whereas that is very nice in some ways, it prevents me from going to town, at least for now.
The snow has melted and frozen overnight which has left us with large patches of solid ice in our driveway which totally surrounds my car and my path to it. I partially lost the use of my left foot in 1986 due to scar tissue build-up from back surgery in 1973. I, also have a gait problem stemming from a hereditary inner ear condition. Walking for me is difficult, often painful and always unsteady. This makes walking in the wintertime quite difficult for me.
We really need to replenish groceries, but I may not be able to go to town or shop locally as planned.
We have more than enough to get us through the weekend so I am not concerned. I had planned a marathon trip to town with a smaller excursion to our local grocery store on Friday. There are many things we normally buy on sale at great prices this week.
I could vacuum--the house needs it, but the vac is broken, I could bake some things we need in our new oven but I have to wait to get the sticky tape residue off and for a repair man to fix the oven door. I could post the pictures of the last two meals I made but this morning my cell phone camera stopped working.
I still have many things that could occupy me. I will choose a few of those and get them finished.
I still have not spent a dime on our food for this week---that is out of this week's money for food. It's still at $3.71 (50 cents a serving for four nights) for a piece of meat I used on Monday to make soup. I hope I can soon figure out what's wrong with my cell camera so I can post the pictures of the foods I have made this week with leftovers from last week, some frozen meals from two weeks ago and the meal leftover thread I started on Monday with the soup.
Later, I hope........
The temperatures here have been getting warmer and whereas that is very nice in some ways, it prevents me from going to town, at least for now.
The snow has melted and frozen overnight which has left us with large patches of solid ice in our driveway which totally surrounds my car and my path to it. I partially lost the use of my left foot in 1986 due to scar tissue build-up from back surgery in 1973. I, also have a gait problem stemming from a hereditary inner ear condition. Walking for me is difficult, often painful and always unsteady. This makes walking in the wintertime quite difficult for me.
We really need to replenish groceries, but I may not be able to go to town or shop locally as planned.
We have more than enough to get us through the weekend so I am not concerned. I had planned a marathon trip to town with a smaller excursion to our local grocery store on Friday. There are many things we normally buy on sale at great prices this week.
I could vacuum--the house needs it, but the vac is broken, I could bake some things we need in our new oven but I have to wait to get the sticky tape residue off and for a repair man to fix the oven door. I could post the pictures of the last two meals I made but this morning my cell phone camera stopped working.
I still have many things that could occupy me. I will choose a few of those and get them finished.
I still have not spent a dime on our food for this week---that is out of this week's money for food. It's still at $3.71 (50 cents a serving for four nights) for a piece of meat I used on Monday to make soup. I hope I can soon figure out what's wrong with my cell camera so I can post the pictures of the foods I have made this week with leftovers from last week, some frozen meals from two weeks ago and the meal leftover thread I started on Monday with the soup.
Later, I hope........
No comments:
Post a Comment