Bulletin!!!!!!!!!
it's the little joys in life....
My husband just took a big, blue, steel barrel off the back porch!
This may not seem like news
unless you know that I have been waiting
it's the little joys in life....
My husband just took a big, blue, steel barrel off the back porch!
This may not seem like news
unless you know that I have been waiting
for this day
since it was put there,
years ago!
Do you wonder why this was a big deal?
since it was put there,
years ago!
Do you wonder why this was a big deal?
The porch is very small.
The barrel is large and worn.
My color scheme is gold,
and brown
with touches of
dark red.
And....it served no useful purpose.
When I asked him why,
as I was scrambling to open the door
The barrel is large and worn.
My color scheme is gold,
and brown
with touches of
dark red.
And....it served no useful purpose.
When I asked him why,
as I was scrambling to open the door
and move things
so he could get through the living room,
he said simply,
"I finally found a use for it!"
Never knew that's what he was waiting for!
There is always hope!
Kathi~
so he could get through the living room,
he said simply,
"I finally found a use for it!"
Never knew that's what he was waiting for!
There is always hope!
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment