Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Let's Go Shopping 
...ready, set, go!
Part Two: All set!

Today I read the ad for our local store. They are having a Saturday sale this week but I only need to buy one thing that is advertised. Not enough savings to justify the trip. I am glad. I didn't want to go shopping on Saturday between 7 am and noon anyway!

I am heading to town tomorrow to do our weekly shopping. Dry, warmer, sunny weather is forecast. The refrigerator is clean and organized......and almost bare. My menu list for the week is made. I have decided on a leftover thread to use this week which I will explain later. I am ready to shop!

Now to get set:

  • finish shopping list
  • balance checkbook
  • re-check Costco's savings booklet
  • put everything I'll need for tomorrow in my purse and tote bag


I am ready. I 'm about set. Tomorrow I  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment