Smiling?
...... not every cloud has that silver lining
Okay, the dishwasher ran through two cycles without leaking
onto the floor and without my needing to ask my husband
to close the re-sealed door for me.
Smiling....
But now the repaired door will not close at all.
Oh, yes, and it is full of dirty dishes!
Well, I should say, "It WAS ....."
I just found out my dear husband hand-washed
all the dishes in the dishwasher.
Smiling........
It has turned warmer
Smiling.......
But it has been raining since yesterday.
There is water-covered ice everywhere.
Spring is in the air at least for now.
Smiling.......
The battery for the compressor my husband needs for a quick job does not work.
Two of our grandsons came over to help their granddad.
Smiling.......
Last night our computer went wonky stating the date as January 1, 2002
...... not every cloud has that silver lining
Okay, the dishwasher ran through two cycles without leaking
onto the floor and without my needing to ask my husband
to close the re-sealed door for me.
Smiling....
But now the repaired door will not close at all.
Oh, yes, and it is full of dirty dishes!
Well, I should say, "It WAS ....."
I just found out my dear husband hand-washed
all the dishes in the dishwasher.
Smiling........
It has turned warmer
Smiling.......
But it has been raining since yesterday.
There is water-covered ice everywhere.
Spring is in the air at least for now.
Smiling.......
The battery for the compressor my husband needs for a quick job does not work.
Two of our grandsons came over to help their granddad.
Smiling.......
Last night our computer went wonky stating the date as January 1, 2002
making sites online, that did not exist 11 years ago, leave a message that
the site does not exist.
Like time travel....a blast from the past
I changed the time and everything worked.
Smiling.........
the site does not exist.
Like time travel....a blast from the past
I changed the time and everything worked.
Smiling.........
After finishing my last post I looked at the time and it now states it is 3:21 AM.
It is 3:21 PM
I must have forgotten to check this when I fixed it.Easy fix.
Smiling...........
I am sick.
Am I laughing at the mishaps of the day?
No.
But only because it makes me cough and hurts my head.
If you don't hear from me
it will be because the computer totally went weird or I got sicker.
And I will NOT be smiling........
Clouds do NOT always have silver linings but sometimes just bring rain!
But I'll be back !
Thanks for reading my blog!
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment