Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Tip
I will buy liquid hand soap once according to the design and color of the bottle or I might really splurge to buy a decorator-type dispenser. Then when it goes on sale for 78 cents a bottle at our local store, I buy shampoo. I buy ten bottles for $7.80. If I have a coupon it costs me even less. This will last about one  year for use as shampoo and liquid hand soap for my husband and me.

I buy the shampoo to use as hand soap according to the colors I have used to decorate my bathrooms. Only a little dot is needed  to wash your hands and it is gentler than dish washing liquid (for hand-washing dishes) even though the dish washing liquid may be cheaper. The really cheap stuff is also only available in  anti-bacterial-orange and a couple other colors.

Every little bit of savings helps...........

No comments:

Post a Comment