I Still Love Mondays
....change of plans
Today started with a total change of plans. My husband and I went to town.
When we got back I started a blog for the day but have not finished it yet.
My husband needs to get online for business purposes, so, I will finish my blog when he is done.
What I had planned to do at home today will have to wait one more day.
Somehow, I think it will still be here.
My schedule is not usually so erratic.
My husband, owner of a landscaping and rock work business, is in his "off" season.
....change of plans
Today started with a total change of plans. My husband and I went to town.
When we got back I started a blog for the day but have not finished it yet.
My husband needs to get online for business purposes, so, I will finish my blog when he is done.
What I had planned to do at home today will have to wait one more day.
Somehow, I think it will still be here.
My schedule is not usually so erratic.
My husband, owner of a landscaping and rock work business, is in his "off" season.
Therefore he has been home off and on as is common during the winter months.
I love having him home.
It just changes my planned activities----for the BETTER!
We had fun today---we'll see what tomorrow brings.
I am learning to be flexible.........
Going to load up the dishwasher, clean the kitchen and I'll be back later..................
Kathi~
I love having him home.
It just changes my planned activities----for the BETTER!
We had fun today---we'll see what tomorrow brings.
I am learning to be flexible.........
Going to load up the dishwasher, clean the kitchen and I'll be back later..................
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment