Hello again!
My intention, being a bit on the OCD side, was to start my blog on the first day of the year. But it was a rather depressing day because my husband and I took our son, his wife and their two small children to the airport to fly home after being here for about ten days. I was sad and I was tired. Writing was the last thing I wanted to do. But today actually ended up being more appropriate because on this date, 15 years ago, I became an older woman----a grandma. In scripture older women are to teach the younger women. Most of those reading this blog will probably be younger than I am so it seemed appropriate to mark this anniversary of my entry into older womanhood by publishing my first post.
I will be 65 years old late this year. Approaching this landmark age feels very odd. I am not sure I like it. I am sure I can do nothing about it. So, with some swallowing of pride, God's grace and a large helping of humor, I admit----I am a senior citizen.
I have thought about blogging for awhile. Because I am not very computer or cyber-savvy I couldn't overcome obstacles to set up a blog. Our daughter-in-law set this up for me and taught me how to use it. More than that, she showed me how to be unafraid of experimenting. She was the encouragement without which I would have given up. Thank you!
I am overwhelmed by the amount of people who have visited this blog since I finally got my post entered this afternoon. Thank you to all who took the time to visit and read what I have written.
I can't wait to start actually blogging tomorrow, Lord willing. Please be patient with me and any mistakes I make. And thank you again for your interest.
Goodnight. Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment