Over 1000 Pageviews......is this good for under one month of blogging???
Last night I surpassed 1000 pageviews on my blog and by this morning I had 1,022!
I have no idea if this is good or not.
But
I am thankful no matter what.
I enjoy doing this so much. I am learning many new things----
slowly learning how to improve what I do----too slowly for me.
Most of the information I am reading
assumes I know too much.
Even the books whose titles include, "...for Dummies" assume I know more than I do.
The things they tell me to do are filled with words, abbreviations and acronyms I do not understand.
So, a lot of my time is spent looking things up and even then, the definitions often use terms
Last night I surpassed 1000 pageviews on my blog and by this morning I had 1,022!
I have no idea if this is good or not.
But
I am thankful no matter what.
I enjoy doing this so much. I am learning many new things----
slowly learning how to improve what I do----too slowly for me.
Most of the information I am reading
assumes I know too much.
Even the books whose titles include, "...for Dummies" assume I know more than I do.
The things they tell me to do are filled with words, abbreviations and acronyms I do not understand.
So, a lot of my time is spent looking things up and even then, the definitions often use terms
I have no clue about.
Since I was in first grade I have been fascinated by foreign (to me) languages.
I have studied a few of them and still do a little today.
There are more I would like to learn.
But I must confess computer terms, which are a foreign language to me, baffle me.
Teaching other languages starts with the bare beginnings. It assumes you know nothing.
Learning about how to blog seems to assume the new blogger has advanced
or at least some computer skills.
I have none.
However, I am determined
to change the looks of my blog
improve my writing skills,
figure out how to post better pictures
and learn what I can legally share----for free!
I'd like to be able to recommend other blogs,
websites that I enjoy and feel would help others.
I spend time studying what information is out there, as well as writing my blogs
Since I was in first grade I have been fascinated by foreign (to me) languages.
I have studied a few of them and still do a little today.
There are more I would like to learn.
But I must confess computer terms, which are a foreign language to me, baffle me.
Teaching other languages starts with the bare beginnings. It assumes you know nothing.
Learning about how to blog seems to assume the new blogger has advanced
or at least some computer skills.
I have none.
However, I am determined
to change the looks of my blog
improve my writing skills,
figure out how to post better pictures
and learn what I can legally share----for free!
I'd like to be able to recommend other blogs,
websites that I enjoy and feel would help others.
I spend time studying what information is out there, as well as writing my blogs
on days when I have time.
Being a child of God, a wife, a mother and mother-in-law, a grandmother and homemaker
will always come first.
I am hopeful I will continue to learn how to make my blog
more inviting and easier to access.
In the meantime,
thank you for your patience.
I do hope this blog has helped and encouraged you.
Thank you for being interested in this endeavor of mine.
That makes me happy.
It has also kept me more in the Word,
in prayer and more disciplined in what I need to do at home.
Those were perks I did not foresee!
I am very thankful.......
Kathi~
I am hopeful I will continue to learn how to make my blog
more inviting and easier to access.
In the meantime,
thank you for your patience.
I do hope this blog has helped and encouraged you.
Thank you for being interested in this endeavor of mine.
That makes me happy.
It has also kept me more in the Word,
in prayer and more disciplined in what I need to do at home.
Those were perks I did not foresee!
I am very thankful.......
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment