Quick Tip
..........saving suggestion from our firstborn
As we were talking about saving strategies, our oldest daughter mentioned doing
comparison shopping and ad-matching.
Though I have heard of this, I have never done it.
..........saving suggestion from our firstborn
As we were talking about saving strategies, our oldest daughter mentioned doing
comparison shopping and ad-matching.
Though I have heard of this, I have never done it.
I always look through other store ads to see where, within reason, I can get the best buys.
It makes little sense to me to use up $5 of fuel to save a dollar.
By shopping in ad-matching stores
that I already regularly go to I can save myself
time, money and the need for more fuel.
It makes little sense to me to use up $5 of fuel to save a dollar.
By shopping in ad-matching stores
that I already regularly go to I can save myself
time, money and the need for more fuel.
A lot of things seem small, and they are.
But many small ideas for saving
add up.
Times are getting harder and every little bit helps.
Don't despise the small things.
Make them a habit.
Do the best you with what you've got!
Kathi~
But many small ideas for saving
add up.
Times are getting harder and every little bit helps.
Don't despise the small things.
Make them a habit.
Do the best you with what you've got!
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment