Wellness Wednesday
....well............
Today I had so much to do, so much planned. But the Lord had something different for me and I never had the time to write what I wanted to share.
It is late and I have no time now if I am going to play "catch-up" tomorrow and get enough sleep tonight.
You read last Wednesday of the beginning of our nutrition journey.
Now, while I have to delay what I had planned for lack of time I would like you to think about one thing this week.
What is real food?
Take a look at what you buy for your family to consume.
Read the label. Is everything listed there food?
If it is pre-prepared it probably isn't.
Look through your kitchen examining every food
This may be hard because we become so attached to certain ideas and favorite tastes.
Many people react strongly to the suggestion that they're not eating properly
Pray, calm yourself and honestly take a look at what you eat.
In this day and age there are so many good things we can buy and healthy ingredients we can substitute for bad ones. We should be left without excuse.
Then consider the time you are sick, or are sitting at medical and dental offices.
I do not believe that if you eat well you will never be ill.
But I do believe you will be healthier if you eat well than if you eat badly.
I will begin with specific suggestions and ideas next Wednesday but for now it is not healthy for me to stay up any later than I already have.
Soooo.......
Goodnight and good health.
Kathi~
....well............
Today I had so much to do, so much planned. But the Lord had something different for me and I never had the time to write what I wanted to share.
It is late and I have no time now if I am going to play "catch-up" tomorrow and get enough sleep tonight.
You read last Wednesday of the beginning of our nutrition journey.
Now, while I have to delay what I had planned for lack of time I would like you to think about one thing this week.
What is real food?
Take a look at what you buy for your family to consume.
Read the label. Is everything listed there food?
If it is pre-prepared it probably isn't.
Look through your kitchen examining every food
This may be hard because we become so attached to certain ideas and favorite tastes.
Many people react strongly to the suggestion that they're not eating properly
Pray, calm yourself and honestly take a look at what you eat.
In this day and age there are so many good things we can buy and healthy ingredients we can substitute for bad ones. We should be left without excuse.
Then consider the time you are sick, or are sitting at medical and dental offices.
I do not believe that if you eat well you will never be ill.
But I do believe you will be healthier if you eat well than if you eat badly.
I will begin with specific suggestions and ideas next Wednesday but for now it is not healthy for me to stay up any later than I already have.
Soooo.......
Goodnight and good health.
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment