Well.....this is how today is actually going
......change of plans
I am sick.
High fever, cough, aches and chills.
Except for coming downstairs to throw dinner in the crockpot so my husband
doesn't have to bother with it when he comes home,
I will be spending the day
upstairs in our bedroom.
I will sleep, wake up coughing or when my fever breaks, try to breathe,
I am sick.
High fever, cough, aches and chills.
Except for coming downstairs to throw dinner in the crockpot so my husband
doesn't have to bother with it when he comes home,
I will be spending the day
upstairs in our bedroom.
I will sleep, wake up coughing or when my fever breaks, try to breathe,
and hope the aches and headache will leave me alone.
Our cat, Sophie, who has adopted me
as her favorite will snuggle with me and I will feel her purring against my back.
Not exactly what I had planned today.
The day sounds pleasant except for the being sick part!
Why is it we never have days like this unless we are sick----too sick to enjoy it?
Oh, well........
I didn't want to spend the day in town anyway,
as her favorite will snuggle with me and I will feel her purring against my back.
Not exactly what I had planned today.
The day sounds pleasant except for the being sick part!
Why is it we never have days like this unless we are sick----too sick to enjoy it?
Oh, well........
I didn't want to spend the day in town anyway,
but I would prefer that to being sick.
I rarely get sick.
I have been sick so much this year, since February.
I am not used to this at all.
That does make me kind of cranky.
But I am resisting that and just resting.
Physically and spiritually.
I pared down my long list to two stops for my husband, who offered
to shop for me......
Costco for under ten items
and one other short stop to pick up something.
He is so willing to do things like this for me.
I am truly blessed.
I rarely get sick.
I have been sick so much this year, since February.
I am not used to this at all.
That does make me kind of cranky.
But I am resisting that and just resting.
Physically and spiritually.
I pared down my long list to two stops for my husband, who offered
to shop for me......
Costco for under ten items
and one other short stop to pick up something.
He is so willing to do things like this for me.
I am truly blessed.
One of our daughters
had the exact same symptoms
yesterday.
At that point I only had an irritating cough.
Her husband went to the grocery store sale for her yesterday
and I picked up a few other things.
Although I am sorry that she is sick, it is somehow a comfort when someone else
has the exact same thing.
Chances are it is just a virus from which
we will both survive!
Time to go back upstairs to sleep.
I feel a fever coming on again.
My menu plan for this week will have to wait
So thankful for leftovers.
And, somehow, I think we will survive.
yesterday.
At that point I only had an irritating cough.
Her husband went to the grocery store sale for her yesterday
and I picked up a few other things.
Although I am sorry that she is sick, it is somehow a comfort when someone else
has the exact same thing.
Chances are it is just a virus from which
we will both survive!
Time to go back upstairs to sleep.
I feel a fever coming on again.
My menu plan for this week will have to wait
So thankful for leftovers.
And, somehow, I think we will survive.
I am very thankful for a husband who loves whatever I
cook for him.
I am so blessed!
Kathi~
No comments:
Post a Comment