Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Is this a joke?.....I just had to share this even if it isn't Tasty Tuesday

I took this while in a market. It caught my eye.
After encouraging those who read my Wellness Wednesday
blogs to read labels, I did some of that today as I shopped..
This kind of jumped out at me.
Okay, there is nothing REAL in margarine, unless you count water.
I read the label---guess what, same amount of fat in margarine as is in butter!
I thought folks stuck to this plastic, fake food because it was lower in fat.
Maybe not?
It is not all vegetable oil either. And what vegetable oil is in it is not good to consume.
And it is hydrogenated!
Look it up........

I will confess----I prefer the taste of margarine. I remember it and I remember
never being that fond of butter. I know this makes me rather weird.
But, hey, I'm okay with that.
I haven't had margarine for ages for health reasons.
And I used to make my own butter.


I just thought this was funny.
Probably as funny as
"Attention! Lady on aisle three taking pictures of margarine with her
cell phone!"
Just kidding.....
Ha! 
Kathi~


No comments:

Post a Comment